CCTV Smart Systems Twitter

This Months Best Cought On CCTV

Shared The Most

Violent crime soars by 18 per cent as warnings raised on falling police numbers

50 amazing gifts that women actually want

NASA Updates TV Coverage for First Crew Rotation Flight on US Commercial Spacecraft

I'm giving up on Snapchat because it's way too bloated

TwitterFacebook

Snapchat, buddy, we need to talk. How long have we been best friends now? If I recall correctly, it's been about two years. We've had a lot of good times, and even though I didn’t always understand you, the more we hung out, the more I was able to appreciate you.

I knew we passed a major milestone when, after about six months, I bumped Facebook off my home screen just to see more of you. Your Stories were hilarious, and I loved telling my own.

There was a short period when I couldn't wrap my mind around you. I'd delete all my selfies and craggy doodles shortly after posting them — but then I finally started to embrace your ephemerality. Read more...

More about Snapchat, Snapchat Stories, Tech Column, Tech, and Social Media Companies

from Mashable http://mashable.com/2017/07/20/snapchats-features-too-confusing-now/?utm_campaign=Mash-Prod-RSS-Feedburner-All-Partial&utm_cid=Mash-Prod-RSS-Feedburner-All-Partial
via CCTV Installations Company

Comments

CCTV Installations