CCTV Smart Systems Twitter

This Months Best Cought On CCTV

Shared The Most

Violent crime soars by 18 per cent as warnings raised on falling police numbers

50 amazing gifts that women actually want

NASA Updates TV Coverage for First Crew Rotation Flight on US Commercial Spacecraft

SFGATE: 'Watchmen' actor thanks West Oakland in acceptance speech

'Watchmen' actor thanks West Oakland in acceptance speech
Published on September 20, 2020 at 03:59PM by Amanda Bartlett

Oakland-raised actor Yahya Abdul-Mateen II was the second nominee to claim an award for "Watchmen" at the 72nd annual Emmy Awards on Sunday evening — and he had his hometown to thank.

"Man, I'm surprised!" he said, unable to hide a grin as he offered his gratitude to family and friends. "To my siblings, my squad... I love you all so much."

Then, the actor turned his attention to his roots.

"I want to give a big shout-out to all of West Oakland, all of New Orleans, the Magnolia projects," he continued. "There’s a lot of people where I’m from making a lot of noise right now and I love you all so much.”

Local Camera Install

Comments

CCTV Installations